Thursday 17 January 2008

Free Help for Businesses!

I knew that would get your attention!

As a business owner you are probably as suspicious as me when you see something for free but sometimes there isn't a catch or you just need to go in with you eyes open.

One of my clients showed me a letter from a Local newspaper group inviting her to a free workshop about getting the best out of advertising. Of course we know that the aim is to get you to book advertising with their publications. But hey you don't have to place any business with them if you don't want to.

This is an example of the sort of help that can supplement other advice or training.

Other sources like the free research that I mentioned that other day can be really valuable.

But don't forget to use the other advice and tips from Web-Blogs like the one you are reading now. I will be shortly launching some more services on line much of which will be free so watch this space.

I would also like to recommend two other Websites/Web-blogs that I visit on a daily basis.

Check out Ed Rivis website http://www.edrivis.com .
Also the other person who has a great blog is Jim Sansi, http://www.thekaizenbusiness.com .

Remember 'Knowledge is Power' and this what will give you the edge over your competition.

For more information about how simple techniques could help your business e-mail me today!

Alan Briggs

Dynamic Business Strategies Ltd

Tel: 07917 446068

E-Mail: info@dynamicbusinessstrategies.co.uk
Website: www.dynamicbusinessstrategies.co.uk

No comments:

Add to Google Reader or Homepage